These are the terms and conditions of your agreement with Fresh Plan Limited, 29 Mitcham Road, Allenton, Ashburton, New Zealand 7772. You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions by using the Work Weka site www.workweka.co.nz.
In these Terms and Conditions unless the context otherwise requires:
“Weka Reward points” means the points a Member can earn and redeem as cash.
“Rewards Value” means the value of the reward points accruable.
“Purchases” means the purchases (on a GST inclusive basis) through the Site of services offered by the Site which include (but are not limited to) annual subscriptions, job postings where paid for individually, highlighting postings and spotlight job postings.
“Weka Rewards Website Promotion” means this promotion for accumulating and redeeming Weka Rewards as set out in Part B of these terms and conditions.
“Member” means a person or company who is a registered member of www.workweka.co.nz.
“Candidate” or “Job Seeker” means a Member who is registered to www.workweka.co.nz (and has accepted the terms and conditions of registration as a Candidate or Job Seeker Member on the site) with the intention of finding jobs or work.
“Employer” means a Member who is registered to www.workweka.co.nz with the intention of finding employees or staff.
“Referred Member” means a Member that has become a Member of the Site within the Promotional Period after being referred to the Site by You and is Identifiable as being Referred by you.
“membership” means active Website membership where a Member has registered and agreed the Site terms and conditions.
“Referred” means a person or business that received a direct prompt to become a Member of the Site via the Identifiable means provided by the site.
“Identifiable” means you have used the tools provided on the Site for referring potential Members making the referral trackable by Us.
“site,” or “website” means www.workweka.co.nz.
“Direct Credited Cash” means the payment that is made to your Nominated Account on completion of the Promotional Period.
“Nominated Account” means the current New Zealand bank account you have provided to us to make payment of any Direct Credited Cash.
“Promotional Period” means the period of 20/04/2020 to 20/05/2020 during which the Weka Rewards Website Promotion will run.
“we,” “us,” “our,” “Work Weka,” or “Fresh Plan” means Fresh Plan Limited.
“you,” or “your” means a Candidate or Job Seeker.
2. Access to Weka Rewards Points
- Access to the Weka Rewards Points is offered at our discretion.
- You must have www.workweka.co.nz Membership to have access to Weka Rewards Website Promotion.
- The Weka Rewards Website Promotion allows you to earn Weka Rewards Points described in Part B below.
3. Transfer of Weka Rewards
- You may not redeem, sell, convert, exchange, assign or otherwise transfer Weka Rewards Points for anything other than Direct Credited Cash to your Nominated Account.
- You may not use Weka Rewards Points as a discount on site purchases.
- You may not transfer rewards to any other website or use rewards from any other website as Weka Rewards Points.
Part B: Weka Rewards
4. Accrual of the Weka Rewards Points
- You will accrue Weka Rewards Points for Purchases made by Referred Members when they make purchases through their Membership within the Promotional Period.
- Purchases made by Referred Members outside of the Promotional Period will not accrue Weka Rewards even if the Referred Member was Referred and/or started a Membership within the Promotional period.
- Purchases made by You do not accrue Weka Rewards Points.
- If a Referred Member has any single or multiple Purchases refunded for any reason at all the Purchases will not qualify for Weka Rewards Points.
- There is no obligation, and nothing in these terms and conditions or the Weka Rewards Website Promotion constitutes an obligation, on you to refer Employer Members to the Site.
5. Redemption of Weka Rewards Points
- Weka Rewards Points will be redeemed in the form of a Direct Credited Cash payment within 30 days of the Promotional Period ending. This is to allow us time to confirm the correct payment amount is made to your Nominated Account.
- You must provide Us with a Nominated Account for Direct Credit Cash payment during or within 14 days of the Promotion Period ending.
- We are not responsible if You provide Us with incorrect details for your Nominated Account or for any failure for Direct Credit Cash payment into your Nominated Account that is not due to any error on Our part.
- You accept that We will have the final decision on the Rewards Value for Weka Rewards Points and We can decide if any Purchases do not qualify for Weka Rewards Points.
- Direct Credit Cash payment into your Nominated Account will exhaust your accrued Weka Rewards Points .
6. Weka Rewards Value
- Subject to our right at any time to alter the Rewards Value for Weka Rewards Points, the Rewards Value is 10% of a Referred Members’ Purchases during the Promotional Period. For example, if a Referred Members’ Promotional Period total Purchases during the Promotional Period is $100 then You will Accrue 10 Weka Rewards Points.
- Each Weka Rewards Point is equal to $1.00. For the example above in 6.1, You would receive a $10.00 Direct Credit Cash payment.
- The value of a Weka Rewards Points does not accrue any form of interest payable to You.
- If You disagree with the accrued value of your Weka Rewards Points you should contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will investigate your disagreement and report back to you with the result of our investigation as soon as practicable. If we establish that a mistake did occur, we will correct it.
- We reserve the right to adjust the amount of Weka Rewards Points accrued by you in the event of incorrect entries weather due to Our mistake or otherwise.
8. Our liability to You
- To the extent permitted by law, We will not accept any liability for injury arising from the supply of any rewards or from the loss, theft or destruction of any reward or any loss expense or damage that you suffer or sustain in connection with the Weka Reward Points or the Weka Rewards Website Promotion.
- To the extent permitted by law, We shall not have any liability for consequential or indirect loss which You may suffer in any circumstances in connection with the Weka Reward Points or the Weka Rewards Website Promotion.
- Any Taxation liability, or other governmental charge or reporting requirement in connection with the receipt of a Weka Rewards Point or Direct Credit Cash payment is Your sole responsibility. We offer no advice and accept no liability for any tax implications or liability arising from or in connection with the Weka Rewards Website Promotion.
- We will not be liable if Weka Reward Points, or any part of thereof, are not able to be provided or fulfilled for reasons beyond our control.
9. Changes to the Weka Rewards Website Promotion Terms & Conditions
- We may vary any or all of these Weka Rewards Website Promotion Terms & Conditions at any time. When informing you of a variation to these Weka Rewards Website Promotion Terms & Conditions, we will:
- Give You at least 24 hours notice of such variation: and
- Communicate such changes either in direct communication, by advice or display on the Site, by notice in the media, or by any other electronic communication used by You.
- If You are not happy with any of the changes or variations to the Weka Rewards Website Promotion Terms & Conditions You may opt out by emailing Us at email@example.com . Any opt out by You will surrender any accrued Weka Rewards Points without payment.
10. Termination of Membership
- If you terminate your Site membership (in accordance with the site terms and conditions for Candidates or Job Seekers), on such termination any accrued Weka Rewards Points expire and we are not required to make any Direct Credit Cash payment to You.
- If we terminate your Site membership at any time(in accordance with the site terms and conditions for Candidates or Job Seekers), on such termination any accrued Weka Rewards Points expire and we are not required to make any Direct Credit Cash payment to You.
- The Weka Rewards Website Promotion and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New Zealand.
- All personal information you provide us will be held by us. We are bound by the Information Privacy Principles in the Privacy Act 1993. Under the Privacy Act 1993 (NZ), you have the right to access and correct your personal information.
- These terms and conditions shall not under any circumstances be construed so as to constitute you as our partner, employee or agent. You agree that you will not hold yourself out as being our representative or agent, and nothing in these terms and conditions authorises you to make any commitment on our behalf.